The Great Big Rhinos Competition
This summer Tamar Telecommunications are sponsoring a unique piece of three-dimensional public art – a life-size model rhino.
Life-size model rhinos are being sponsored by businesses and community groups, painted in original designs by specially-commissioned artists and displayed in public, creating a unique art trail around Exeter and the English Riviera.
Tamar Telecommunications have teamed up with Paignton Zoo and the Great Big Rhino Project, to put on a competition with some really good rhino related prizes!
The rhino sponsored by Tamar Telecommunications is called ‘Tranquillity Rhino’. Tranquillity can be found up on Babbacombe Downs near Torquay.
To enter the competition, simply call 0800 999 1133 and enter, when prompted, the three-digit number located on the base of Tranquillity.
0800 numbers are free to call from UK landlines & mobiles. The competition closes on the 9th October 2016.
If you enter the correct three-digit number, you will be entered into the prize draw to win:
- A set of four miniature replica collectable rhinos.
- A family annual pass to Paignton Zoo for 2 adults and 2 children.
- A rhino animal feeding experience for 2. You’ll never forgot the moment you hand feed Manyara and Sita, Paignton Zoo’s magnificent black rhinos!
The full rules of the competition can be found below.
1. The promoter is: Kalnet4u Ltd T/A Tamar Telecommunications (company no. 04655311) whose registered office is at 19 Research Way, Derriford, Plymouth, PL6 8BT.
2. Employees of Kalnet4u Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.TamarTelecommunications.co.uk/greatbigrhinos
5. Closing date for entry will be 9th October 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prizes for the winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be drawn by an independent person appointed by the Promoter.
12. The winner will be contacted by telephone within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prizes can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 19 Research Way, Derriford, Plymouth, PL6 8BT.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Tamar Telecommunications and not to any other party. The information provided will be used solely for the administration of the competition.
21. Only one entry per phone number allowed.
22. Calls from withheld numbers are not allowed.
23. Some of the prizes have their own additional terms and conditions which can be found by visiting the links below. The prizes are a set of four miniature replica collectable rhinos, a family annual pass to Paignton Zoo for 2 adults and 2 children (http://www.paigntonzoo.org.uk/support-us/annual-pass ) as well as a rhino animal feeding experience for 2 (age restriction of 16 years and over to take part in experience http://www.paigntonzoo.org.uk/support-us/gifts-experiences/rhino-experience ).